I’m very happy to announce that I’m releasing my very first WordPress theme to the public: Exhibit A. This has been a goal of mine for a long time, and I am excited that it has become a reality.
It is important to note that Exhibit A is a child theme of Prototype, built on Hybrid Core, Justin Tadlock’s immensely powerful WordPress theme framework. If you want to know why I use Justin’s framework to develop themes, please read this.
- Custom widget for feature post slider that pulls sticky posts if they exist.
- Custom widget to grab latest tweet in very light weight manner.
- Custom widget that creates social follow buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds to match accent colors.
- Custom accent colors within theme settings to add personal touch.
- Added widget area at the open of content.
- Prototype’s post layout options, widget areas, SEO settings, built in hooks and much more.
$15 will allow you to download the theme and use it however you like. I can provide support on all additions I’ve made to the theme and as long as you are leaving it “as is” you will not need additional support. For full support on all aspects of Prototype, the parent theme, you need to be a member of Theme Hybrid. I am active in this community, and you will receive my own, Justin, and other Theme Hybrid members’ excellent support for only $25 per year.
For the quality of the theme and support you receive, I believe this is the best deal on the WordPress market.
Where do I get it?
I’m releasing the theme on Theme Garden, a new theme marketplace run by Jason Schuller. You can go through the entire transaction there. I am also running the theme right here on my own website minus the feature post slider, so you can see it in action.
You can get setup information and more documentation for the theme once you buy it.
I hope you enjoy using this theme as much as I enjoyed making it. And by the way, this is my first of many to come. Feel free to ask questions in the comments or by my contact form.