Yesterday I officially reached 25 years of existence. I have many things to be thankful for, but I will provide a short list of the things I am most thankful for.
- An amazing Savior that can never fall short but will always forgive me despite continuously falling short.
- A wonderful, passionate, loving wife that supports me unconditionally.
- An incredible family that I appreciate more than I can ever tell them.
- 25 years of love, comfort, and joy surrounding me. I’ve been incredibly blessed.
- The potential for years to come. I hope to value each day I am given!
I have had so many blessings over the past 25 years, and I am so excited about the future!
Here are some pictures that I like from the past year or two.
As you can see, Lucy May, our great dane has been a significant part of our lives since we got her in May. We love her, but she is such a mess. I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and I apologize if there was too much honeymoon or too much Lucy : ) Erica has a lot more pictures, including more with family, so those will have to get put up eventually.
Happy New Year everybody!